Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Did not help at all. I received the following--No Match Found. My question is how to turn on "Network Access Protection". It shows turned off butnot how to turn it on. Can anyone help?

HP Recommended

NO HELP AT ALL

HP Recommended
The search string I used was "Install hp photosmart premium fax C410a printer" for users. I got no replies.
HP Recommended

search help you?

HP Recommended
All to complicated and no clear answers, makes Peoble ( not comp. Freaks) frustrated best will be drow Printer in Garbage and by new one but other BRand
HP Recommended

I do not believe ANYONE at HP reads this forum.  It is a huge waste of time...  =(

HP Recommended

instead of that kudos button they should have a useless button that we can click on:smileylol:

HP Recommended

Thanks for taking my inquiry.

dv7t-6100

windows 7, 64bit

I am trying to figure out whether it's my settings or an HP default setting that is causing a text color issue when I use Search.

When I use "Search" (regular or advance), from any window in the Forum, the search results are shown in white text.  I use both IE9 or Firefox 3.6x.

As far as I know, I've never used any method to change the display colors for this website - I am not aware how to do that for this situation.

My Search page background is white.

The Results are showing in white.

White text doesn't show up on White page.

It's not a problem - I know that for which I searched; it is just very irritating.

Graphics Examples:

Inital Search - white text on light blue background:

White_Text_Search_Results.PNG

Search Page results

White text "SimplePass" on White page background:

White_Text_Search_Results_2.PNG

Please advise if you have any idea whether this is something I can correct from my side.

My thanks in advance.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi Dragon-Fur,

Thanks for bringing this up.  This is something that's being worked on, but I don't have an estimate of how long it will take to fix.  I'll get back to you when I hear something new.

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

SunshineF,

Thanks!  So long as the "ghost text" not due to my setup, I'm happy enough to wait it out.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.