Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I don't have one… Should I use a different browser? I'm using Safari on a Mac right now, tried Firefox and Chrome, too. Settings, somewhere? I read this: "Using the "Insert/edit link" feature in the row of tools along the top of the text…" but I don't see one. Also, all my paragraphs don't break, they all get crammed together into 1 paragraph. What am I doing wrong?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello crabahp, do you have "Use Rich Text Editor by default" checked here:

Click your name (blue link)/Resources & Settings/User Settings/Preferences Tab/Preference Options

I have seen this behavior before while using webOS devices.  Right now, I'm using an HP Touchpad that has Android ICS loaded on it.  The Rich Text bar is visible and functioning.

Please report back if you get this solved.  Thanks!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Actually, I have that setting UN checked, but it was checked before.  I unchecked it personally, but I don't know if that's what got my text  foormatting bar back at the top of the post.  I have one now, see:  

Spoiler
Here's some italic text in a shaded box...
Spoiler
Now I have to learn how to turn OFF the shaded box!
Spoiler

Spoiler
:smileyindifferent:

HP Recommended

Glad I was able to help!  🙂

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.