cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
nicholastodd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

750cplus driver for mac

HP Recommended
Go design jet 750 c plus
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I need a driver download
2 REPLIES 2
TheDoctor46
Level 2
Level 2
25 25 1 5
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

For the Mac OS driver, you need to follow the instruction below: Click the link from your Mac.

HP Support

Driver downloads

Follow these steps to check for the latest driver updates for your printer using the HP website.
  1. Turn on the printer.
  2. Type your printer model number, and then click Go.
  3. If prompted, select your printer from the list.
  4. Click Get drivers, software & firmware.
  5. Select your language from the drop-down menu, if necessary.
  6. Scroll down the page to select your operating system.
    A page listing all available downloads displays.
  7. In the Download index section, click Driver - Product Installation Software.
  8. Scroll down the page to the Driver - Product Installation Software section, and then click Download.
  9. Open the folder where you saved the file (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy .
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
prabaa
Level 8
Level 8
859 765 58 344
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for posting the question.

Driver is available for older Mac version only

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-700-printer-series/25252/model/12673

Hope you have tried ASU to download the driver.

Most HP products are supported with drivers available through Apple’s Software Update (ASU) feature.
  • Apple Software Update: To learn more about keeping your Mac and installed software up-to-date, go to Update the software on your Mac(in English). If you have a printer, go to Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update.
  • The Mac App Store (in English) provides downloadable software and driver solutions for your Mac.
  • AirPrint: You might also want to check if your printer is compatible with Apple AirPrint. If your printer and your Mac’s version support AirPrint, then you might not require any additional software or drivers to be installed to obtain basic functionality from your device. For more information, go to About AirPrint (in English).
Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation