cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
sw3457
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Color Measurement option missing

HP Recommended
z3200
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Hello -- There is no "Color Measurement" option available under Paper Preset Management in the color center as described on page 63 of the manual -- 

"Using the HP Printer Utility for Mac OS, select HP Color Center > Paper Preset Management. Select the paper type, then press the button and select Color Measurement from the popup"

Anyone know why?

Mac OS 10.12

z3200PS

1 REPLY 1
dandeliondigital
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I too am wondering where the options have gone to create profiles. Mac OS X 9.5, HP_Designjet_Z3200ps_44in_Photo Driver Version: 39

I've been away from printing due to a too long  list of (don't even ask) reasons. I go back to the printer today, and somebody "moved my cheese" big time. I am not happy. Trying to find an answer to this has been laughable (I'm crying!).

THE ANSWER:

When I went to check the printer driver version, I discovered that my printer driver was not installed. DUH! Oh yeah I remember now, I had to "RESET THE PRINT SYSTEM," a while back, and as a result the my HP Z printer was not in the list. After I selected my Z printer from printer list, I was able to create a printer in the System Preferences:Printers and Scanners Pane. After that, I selected it and then "Open Print Que" and then selected Settings: Utility:Open Printer Utility, and magically everything, all the icons for what I was missing is there just like before.

Problem is solve-ED..

So long for now, Tom

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation