cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
donvorr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

DesignJet Z2600 Internet connection fails

HP Recommended
Z2600
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Attempting to setup a Z2600. I have an IPV4 address set, DNS, and Gateway. It passes 13 of 14 tests and then fails on attempting to connect to the Internet. I know the line is good as I can connect it to PC and get to the internet right away. I've tried DNS setting of 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 and 1.1.1.1 / 1.1.0.0.

We have a SonicWall firewall that is the gateway. There are no errors on it.

I can access the printer from a web browser.

2 REPLIES 2
CF4
Level 9
5,904 4,373 206 529
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I would suggest a ping, but on a mac it is not that simple.

I suspect it is a Firewall problem.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
SchleeART
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same situation. Everything was working fine and then I got a paper jam and I reset the printer. While initializing, connectivity wizard started up and it passed 13 of 14 but then says no internet connectivity. 

If anyone has a solution please help. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation