Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Hi Walshyuk,,,,, welcome to the Large Format Printers SURGERY Forum... LOL

I think D Hook hit the nail on the head....... I would start with ebay also, great place for getting supplies cheap!

Like he said, get a cheap used one. Another thing you can try if you're a handy ,crafty kind of guy, is to take a piece of strip steel, banding steel, and shape it up to look like your U clip. frabricating a new one!!! Super glue might help, the clips don't hold any kind of pressure, so try it.

let us know how you make out on your project

HP Recommended

Oh boy!!!!! this nozzle trick seems to be taking off in the printer repair bag of ideas, hasn't it D Hook?

glad to see you used the silicone trick and it worked for you also.

now hopefully Walshyuk can get his going!! 

My 1050c is still poppin out the posters and canvas prints!!! Ohhhh,, and I also refill my ink cartridges myself. If I find them real cheap on ebay, don't get me wrong I will snatch some up, but refilling them is a satisfaction also.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.