cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Clairegb
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Driver installation problems

HP Recommended
Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've had problems with my T120 for months and haven't been able to use it at all. I am now desperate! 

When you look on the list of printers available on the pc it says that the drivers for the T120 aren't installed. I have tried downloading all of the drivers available on the HP site and can't get any of them to install. After downloading it just asks me to unzip the files and then doesn't progress any further.

I've found where they have been saved but can't get them to install manually either.

I have posted on this forum a few times about this and a few people have given me advice but nothing works.

When you look at the properties for the printer it says that the device is working and the driver is fine. The boxes to 'update driver' 'delete driver' etc are all faded out so that I can't select them.

When I try to print a document the printer isn't even in the list of available printers.

Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks

Claire 

1 REPLY 1
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use basic PCL3 driver and reinstall the printer, after that lets try as yoour requirement size. If you face any problem, please share.

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t520-printer-series/5263079

Regards,

Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation