cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
KMo_2020
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Designjet Z9dr 44" Document Size Question

HP Recommended
Designjet Z9+dr
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, 

I recently bought a designjet Z9+dr 44" printer. It's all very new to me and I'm having problems when I go to print my work. I print from roll media. My question is why do I need to manually put in the document size (Paper/Quality Tab- Paper Options) into the printer preferences every time I want to print an image? I'm printing from On1 Photo Raw 2020 and expect that the printer driver (I'm using V3 driver) get size information from On1. As it is,  I need to go into preferences and input the document size. Understandable maybe if I were using single sheet media however I am not, I'm using roll media and the printer already know the size and type of media that's loaded? Am I doing something wrong here? I'd love to be able to print an image from my photo editing app without all the hassle. 

1 REPLY 1
Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

you can use that setting as default in Windows driver preferences default setting instead of, or creating a new printer for the specific settings.

I am an HP Employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation