cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Velociwrap
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP335 proxy connection

HP Recommended
HP335
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a HP335 printer connected to my windows 7 rip PC, with internet connected via a wifi router. 

The printer requires an internet connection to download profiles, but im struggling with sharing the connection.

Had what I belived was the proxy information from the router but no joy.

Help appreciated!

Olly

2 REPLIES 2
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,690 7,023 428 607
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Velociwrap,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are facing issues with connecting the printer to the wi-fi network.

In order to assist you better, please let us know the model number of the unit by checking the link: HP Product Model Number

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Velociwrap
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
HP latex 335
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation