cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Roxasfan19
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Help! cant connect Printer to computer at all, printer not accepting print jobs!!!

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just moved cities and got a new internet provider when I moved, and now my printer wont even work through the USB cord.

At my last home, the printer would sometimes not print what I wanted it to, but the problem rarely happened, so I thought it was just glitch with my old computer or something at the time. Since I've moved, ive not only gotten a new ISP, but I also got a new computer.

When I first went to print something on the new computer, it didn't want to print through the wifi, so I decided to just plug in the USB and do it that way.
when that didn't work either, I went to the HP instuctions site, and it said I needed to redownload some drivers or something. It downloaded the HP Easy Start program and started running me through the steps to reconnect the printer, but now it says my wireless network is non-existant (when it is clearly working on my phone and computer).

It also says it can't find my printer until I plug in the USB cord. Then, when I plug in said USB, it forces me to connect to my wireless network, which it again says is non-esxistant.

So at this point, my printer refuses to work, and has stuck me into a never ending cycle of trying to connect it to either the USB or the "non-existant" wifi (which in all actuality, is a working wifi).

please help me! Im about ready to just pull my hair out, trash the dang thing, and get a different printer with a different company!!!

4 REPLIES 4
1m714z
Level 3
27 14 3 3
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Try To restore network settings to default as mentioned below and then try to reconfigure the printer

● Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button (X) from the printer control panel at the same
time, and then hold them for three seconds.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Roxasfan19
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer doesn't have a touch screen, so there's no X button for me to press that I'm seeing

Roxasfan19
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

nevermind just found the X button. will post again if it didn't work.

Roxasfan19
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Sadly it did not work. I'll just go get a new printer and use this one for spare parts. Thank you for the help though!
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation