cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
CGN1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do i print a specific area on hp7740 from PDF?

HP Recommended
hp7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do i print a specific area on my hp7740 from PDF?

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 18,528 1,399 2,377
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @CGN1,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! Going through your post, you have a question regarding printing from your HP Envy printer. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

Yes, you can print from specific area from PDF. 

If you have determined that the problem is restricted to a specific PDF file, follow these steps.

Step one: Print the PDF as an image

1. Open the original PDF file, if necessary.

2. Click File, and then click Print, or click the Print icon (). The Print window opens.

3. Click Advanced. The Advanced Print Setup window opens.

4. Select the Print As Image checkbox, change any other settings as desired, and then click OK.

5. On the Print window, click OK again to begin printing.

For more details, please go through the steps suggested in the support document for - HP Printing Products - Cannot Print PDFs from Adobe Reader

Let me know if those steps worked for you.

If they did, that’s awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation