cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Kung-Fu_Drafter
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Is there a Scan to Email Address Book?

HP Recommended
Designjet T2530
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello all,

Does anyone know of an add-in or firmware update that allows users to add preset email addresses to the scan-to-email feature?  I'd love to avoid typing in full names every time I want to scan docs to a particular person.  We currently have sacn to server and scan to email installed.

If this isn't something that can be done, is it something that could be added to the next firmware update, added to the "wish list" per se?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Kung-Fu Monkey

3 REPLIES 3
Shwetha
Level 3
Level 3
48 47 3 6
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear customer,

Kindly use the LDAP or kerberos authentication for retriving email id from directory.

regards

Hp

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
harish2020
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to configure hp T 2530 with LADP for acessing addressbook from active directory

Arthur-c
Retired
Retired
1,330 1,303 54 97
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation