cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
AAQ1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer not connecting to the internet

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630
Microsoft Windows XP

I recently got an internet connection and I tried to connect my printer to it, but I wouldn't connect to my internet connection. I also tried to make my printer go back to set-up mode and reconnect but it just wouldn't. I would appreciate if you can help me solve this problem.

1 REPLY 1
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 10,768 582 671
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AAQ1

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

I understand that you are in need of support. need not to worry I'll be glad to assist you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are the printer and the computer connected to the same network?

Do you get any error message?

I recommend you delete the driver at the root level and retry, follow the steps below:

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features 

2.) Select your HP Printer 

3.) Select Uninstall 

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers 

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose `Delete' or `Remove Device' 

6.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo. 

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between "printui.exe" and "/s") 

8.) Click on the "Drivers" tab 

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom 

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows 

12.) Close Devices and Printers

Then, click on this link: https://hp.care/2mWeiTJ for a printer set up.

Changing from a USB to a Wireless Connection use this link: https://hp.care/2mU7RAx

Keep me posted, how it goes! However, I'll try and follow up in next 24 to 48 hours to doublecheck on the issue.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation