cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Roby3
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Problems with error 59.1:09

HP Recommended
Designjet T1200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

One morning when I arrived at the office and turned on the plotter this error occurred to me. I call my trusted technician who tells me that the problem is quite serious because the plotter has lost some system data. Specifically I believe the serial number and the model. We changed several parts (main, hdd, frmtr, carriage, service station) but, of course, without success. The machine having lost both the primary data and the backup data as well does not start.

It would take a software to be able to re-initialize the printer and reinsert the serial, the model and perhaps other data.

HP recognizes the product as obsolete and does not provide assistance !!!
It is clear that the product has a defect in the firmware that HP does not recognize.
In short, the product is to be thrown away !!!

Someone has some ideas on how to recover it.

Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2
navid_totalcare
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

your problem is not  related to the carriage pca , service station , formatter pca or hdd certainly. your problem is related to encoder disk pca, just replace that with geniune part, but now if you replace the hdd or formatter , you must turn on the printer without the hdd and wait until you see the 08:11 error on display, after that you can install the hdd. it is important the encoder disk pca is geniune and just for t1200.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Roby3
Author
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

thank you!!!

I will try to replace the disk pca encoder that is in the advanced media assembly.

I will follow your instructions and I will let you know.

Thanks again!!!
51kOEhpV5WL.jpg

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation