Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP T930 PS

Hello

here I installed an HP T930PS plotter   least than one year ago

observation, there are 6 colors, unfortunately the cyan-magneta and yellow are almost exhausted,

There are 6 LEDs on the slot where we install the print head, and the 3 LEDs on the side of the cyan colors magneta and yellow blink without stopping. then the other 3 do not blink. (print head = TI)

on the control panel when I press on the icon replace the print head, and that I press on the icon uses a TI already used, the TI is positioned for the replacement, by removing and putting back the TI used, it does not emit any beep to indicate that the TI is insert; a message appears on the panel asking me to reposition the TI.

when I cancel the process to stop the plotter by realluming the displayed message is to reinsert the TI.

I have 3 cyan magenta and new yellow cartridges but expires at the end of december 2017. I could use these unused cartridges even beyond the expiry date that is on the cartridge.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Whn you re-insert print head have you checked contacts on both sides?

There is printhead socore inside printer information pages (from web server), can you post this information?

Printhead warranty is affected if you use non-riginal inks or original but expired inks. You should check printhead warranty (I think its 1 year from date of insertation in printer or on some quantity of ink, which comes first to expire it).

Chekc user's manual.

HP Recommended

What would you like to say by printhead socore

HP Recommended

Sorry,  I mean  can you post complete Printhead information form Embeded Web Server.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.