cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
RedPP
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

SmartStream mismatch in Assets Folder between Spread Element and Job

HP Recommended
SmartStream Designer 13.0.4 InDesign CC 2018
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I cannot figure out why I keep get this error. Database, Assets Folder and Spread Elements are all linked properly to my InDesign file. When I try to run the job, I get this error and it crashes my InDesign program.

"There is a mismatch in Assests Folder between Spread Element and Job". Screen Capture attached.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 9.33.25 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
RedPP
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK. I figured out my own question and posting it here for others...

The InDesign Spread Element Text Channel was accidentally linked to a different database not used on my current job. There is a double layer of database linking that can exist if needed. I did not need the db link in the Spread Element, so I removed it. I hope this helps someone else.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation