Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T830 36-in Multifunction Printer

Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement T830 MFP main PCA board (f9a25-80001)?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Both ebay and AliExpress have it

https://www.google.com/search?q=f9a25-80001+aliexpress

I have bought printer parts from AliExpress before but if it does not work it may cost more to mail it back then it is worth.  If in doubt contact them.  Verify the pictures match and also the model and version printed on the PCB.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

The part number you quote shows as invalid, correct part numbers listed in the service manual

Repairatrooper_0-1710534050108.png

Both show as valid parts on parts.hp.com which is the official HP parts store, the 24" is out of stock. The 36" board is in stock. at least in Canada.

Be cautious purchasing from Ebay as HP clearly states that boards cannot be swapped between printers, so installing a used board will cause more issues. Besides, the prices showing are reasonable in my opinion.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I am updating this as I did not give all the information for the replacement I am looking for. I am looking for the correct part for my HP T830 MFP - 36" Plotter/Scanner. This is a photo from the PCA board itself (F9A28-60070), and this is the situation after our power issues during a storm at our house (it damaged other equipment such as our home stereo AMP, HDMI port on the projector, and a network port on my PC). When you power up the plotter, the display does not light up, but the heartbeat light is strobing, and the Home/Question Mark/Return come on but are not responsive and go out after a few seconds. The carriage will eventually cycle and then return to home and I get three beeps and then nothing. The power button is on and white (I can post a video) - I spent $5,000 on this used and have two complete refills of ink, so trying to repair than trash - I did have some say that I could use an F9A28-67020 that would give me just the print option and not the scanner, but I would like to get it back to completely operational. Thanks in advance to everyone!

fkersh_1-1711321980758.png

fkersh_0-1711321966479.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.