cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mariogar
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

error 21:13 error 08:04 error 86:11

HP Recommended
designjet t1300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buen dia, me pueden ayudar con unos problemas en hp t1300, al encender se pone en la pantalla inicializando pero cuando esta por llegar al 100% da error 08:04 a la segunda o tercera intento de encendida da error 21:13  al apagar y encende nuevamente da error 86:11, por favor agradeceria mucho si me dan una mano con este problema, lo que se sabe es que estaba imprimiente y sucedio un atasco de papel, se realizaron todos los pasor para retirar el papel trabado y luego se vovio  a encender el equipo y desde ese momento ya solo dan errores.

2 REPLIES 2
danny-r
Retired
Retired
8,250 6,949 144 481
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mariogar

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
mariogar
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good morning, you can help me with some problems in hp t1300, when turning on it is on the screen initializing but when it is about to reach 100% it gives error 08:04 to the second or third attempt of turned on error 21:13 to turn off and turn on again gives error 86:11, please I would appreciate very much if you give me a hand with this problem, what is known is that it was printing and a paper jam happened, all the people were done to remove the jammed paper and then it was sent to turn on the computer and from that moment and only give errors.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation