Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-22-2018 03:19 PM
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.
I understand that your printer is printing a blank page.
Are you facing the same issue while copying?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, Click here and update the Firmware of the printer.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community