Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-1000i (6C1R8AV)

HI after BDOS all time i was do clean istall win11 formating all data on ssd and do it new start but now i know about lots of firmware settings and other things and now i dont have recovery point and cant do factory setings i need data for clean instal hp firmware and hp settings (ssd was formatend include hp settings) so my PC dont function at all reinstal isnt solve nothing cause windos use drivers from win update and omen center hp assisten at all hp function doest work ...

Please where i can download data for factory istall windows with hp firmware settings and drivers ...

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

I recommend that you try a different approach to reinstall Windows:  The HP Cloud recovery tool.

Here is an info link for how to use the utility.  You will need a 32 GB USB flash drive to create the recovery media with.

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool in Windows 11 and 10 | HP® Customer Support

You can download the software from the Microsoft Store.

HP Cloud Recovery Tool - Microsoft Store Apps

If you have to use the utility on another PC, you will need to enter the notebook's product number in the tool's search window in order to proceed to make the recovery media. 

HP Recommended

Hi hp recovery Tool has failed what Now ?

IMG_20240330_215715.jpg

IMG_20240330_215722.jpg

IMG_20240330_215734.jpg

IMG_20240330_215802.jpg

IMG_20240330_215812.jpg

  

HP Recommended

The only suggestion I can offer would be to set the date in the BIOS to the PC's 'Born on' date and see if that gets the tool to work.

Sometimes the trial software's license expiration date messes up things with the tool.

If that doesn't work either, you will have to clean install Windows and you will have to live with what software you can get from the Support page and the Microsoft Store.

OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-1000i (6C1R8AV) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Support

OMEN Gaming Hub - Microsoft Apps

HP Recommended

I was trying 3times clean reistall but without HP settings PC (4000euro COST) isnt 100% function And i can see lots od errors And disfunction drivers ... This Is not normall ...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.