Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Beeping Code at startup

Pavillion AIO touchscreen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ok so I have read multiple solutions to this issue on various sites including this forum and none of them have worked for me. Every time I start my PC it emitts 3 long beeps and 4 short beeps 5 times and then starts normally. I keep reading that is an issue with the keyboard and mouse and I have done everything I've found to try to resolve it. Ive unplugged them, restarted, plugged them back in, changed the batteries in my keyboard, changed the ports they're plugged into, Ive tried trouble-shooting through the HP Assistant and Ive even done a Hard Reset, nothing has fixed the issue. Other than the beeping my PC is completely normal, everything is up to date and such, is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
82,846 82,738 10,384 22,264
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Beeping Code at startup

@pzuko89

The following link does not explain much

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02222922

It can be 

• Fatal errors related to the operation of critical motherboard components - such as the CPU. or
  • Flash EPROM not detected

Both are hardware related. Please bring it to a repairer and hopw they can work this out for you/

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation