Level 1
10 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Easy installation procedure of win7 32 bit from Bootable USB

HP PC All-in-one 20-c102il
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My new HP  All-in-one PC  ,  20-c102il   is   installed with Windows 10 64 Bit.  But  my some important Dos- base- program requires  to run  32 BIT OS  . I decide  to  keep  my PC  on dual booting system with  Win 10 64 Bit  (in Default ) &  Win7 32 Bit . How I can install Win7 32 Bit  OS  in a seperate drive (D)  from a Bootable USB ( Pen Drive ) in a easiest way .  Please help me.

Sudhir Saha

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 9
5,904 5,889 204 520
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Have you considered Virtual Box?  https://www.virtualbox.org/

First I would ensure I had a 16 Gb USB stick with the Recovery Area on it.

HP Recovery Media Creation.png  Just in case.

You may find that W10 allocates drive D to the recovery area, so while you are partitioning etc please be wary of this.

Try and run the programs in Windows 10 as...

THIS MAY WORK AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.COMPATIBILTY MODE.

Next research W7 on a secure boot / GPT disk.

https://www.sevenforums.com/gtsearch.php?cx=partner-pub-7156303416008077%3A4597694737&cof=FORID%3A9&...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
10 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sir,

Your suggestion could not  help  me  for installation of Win 7  32bit  from  Bootable  USB  PenDrive . I am in  confision In which mode  it can be installed . Windows 10 64 Bit is installed in Lagacy Mode . No Boot Order  for  USB  Pendrive  is found in  BIOS for which I am more confused to run Bootable USB Pendrive.  I am  more interested in Dual Booting  than Virtual  setting .

I expect your step by step guidance for installation of Win 7 / 32 Bit  from a  Bootable Pendrive   in  a seperate  Hard  Disk Drive  as  DUAL Bootimg    with  Windows 10 / 64 Bit  already ninstalled.

Sudhir Saha

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
5,904 5,889 204 520
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry.

No can do.

'I expect your step by step guidance for installation of Win 7 / 32 Bit  from a  Bootable Pendrive   in  a seperate  Hard  Disk Drive  as  DUAL Bootimg    with  Windows 10 / 64 Bit  already ninstalled.'

Because

"I am in  confision In which mode  it can be installed . Windows 10 64 Bit is installed in Lagacy Mode . No Boot Order  for  USB  Pendrive  is found in  BIOS "

So how would you install / re-install W10?  Answer that and then do that method for W7.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation