Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-25-2018 04:25 AM
Im a Ict technical officer.
07-25-2018 10:19 PM
I work with the built-in vga. No any additional vga used.
When turned on computer cant see the blink on the keyboard. Mouse led not work.
What do you think bro.
07-25-2018 10:57 PM
1. I already connected all the connectors correctly.
2. Power button led work fine.
3. I clear the cmos also.
4. Im not a beginner for the pc repairing.
5. So I have a problem with This.when remove ram, beep sound can hear for missing ram.
6. cpu fan work.
7. Where the problem is?,
8. I work with the built-in vga. No any additional vga used.
9. When turned on computer cant see the blink on the keyboard.
10. Mouse led not work.
3. Probably not a good thing to try, but also probably not harmful.
5. POST (Power On Self Test) starts to run, and detects the lack of RAM.
6. Good that the power-supply supplies the current voltage for the fan. Full speed of the fan, or "normal" speed?
7. Motherboard, or power-supply.
9. POST did not successfully complete, or USB circuits on motherboard are fried, or power-supply has a problem.
10. USB circuits on motherboard are not active, or power-supply has a problem.
Change the power-supply, to rule-out any problems with it.
If necessary, change the motherboard.
Welcome to this forum.
Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.
Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.
07-26-2018 08:55 AM
answer for the 6th one cpu fan run on normal speed .
i can hear same small noise like a hiden beep only one time when turn on the power, at the same time i think hdd try to load.but it fall to load.i think.
when i remove the power from hdd that hiden beep not heard.
i carrfully do the cleaning part of this computer. befor cleaning motherboard work fine.
07-26-2018 09:16 AM
1. i can hear some small noise like a hidden beep only one time when turn on the power,
2. at the same time i think hdd try to load, but it fall to load.i think.
3. when i remove the power from hdd that hidden beep not heard.
4. i carefully do the cleaning part of this computer. before cleaning motherboard work fine.
1. Usually, the POST creates one "beep" after successful completion, but it could be something else.
2. Remove the disk-drive from the computer, and connect it as a "secondary" disk-drive in a desktop computer,
to see if the BIOS on that computer detects the disk-drive, and to see if Windows can access any files/folders on the disk-drive.
3. When you do #2, above, does the "beep" move with the disk-drive?
4. I would rule-out the power-supply as being the cause of the symptoms.
So, my focus is on the motherboard and/or the disk-drive.