3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pavilion 570 PC does not restart automatically after BIOS update

HP Recommended
Pavilion 570 p043nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello.
I restarted my PC and pushed F1 to open the sistem info.
I checked the BIOS version and I saw that there's a new BIOS version (old is F.25, new F.27) and I downloaded it.

After looking a tutorial on YouTube by Hp, I installed the BIOS update. No problems here.

While installing the update the PC said that it will rebooted automatically and some lights can flash, the fans can turn off and turn on, the screen will remain black for some minutes and the PC will beep.

The power button is flashing. The fans are turning off and on. I can't hear any sounds because I don't have speakers (can I hear them with headfones?).
After some minutes... Nothing. The power button still flashing, screen still black and fans are turning off and on.

I waited some hours and still this.

Can it take a long time to reboot?

Please help me.
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Kikkiu
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I don't hear any sound with the headphones, when I was updating the bios the pc said "so not unplug the power cable or shut down the computer"... The screen is black (there is no video output), the fans are turning off and on, the power button's light is flashing. I read some guides but I can't turn off my pc to avoid problems much bigger..

Please help me I need to use it ASAP!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation