Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System recovery disk error

Hp Pavilion All - In - One PC 24 - b010a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have just received my system recovery disk in the mail and when I follow the instructions I am receiving the error message “This system is not supported by the system recovery media. You will not be able to continue to recover this system with these Media.”

Followed by the error code below it of “0130-ABG-AKL”.

If someone could assist I am very confused.

Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
117,311 107,492 17,027 26,072
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System recovery disk error

Hi:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with why the recovery media isn't working, but you can see if this works...

You can clean install W10 at any time by using the Media Creation tool at the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You will be given an option to make a bootable USB flash drive to install W10, or save an ISO file which you can later burn to a DVD using your DVD burning program's burn ISO file option.

The software may work with the W10 product key in the PC's BIOS.  I write 'may' because on the product specs page for your PC, it shows it originally came with Microsoft Windows 10 Home High End (64-bit).  I've never heard of such a version of W10.  Home and Pro is all I have ever heard of.

After W10 has installed, go to the support page to install the drivers and available software you need.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-24-b000-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series-%28Touch%29/11...

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation