Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 25L Gaming Desktop PC GT15-1000i (6J775AV)

Hi I would like to upgrade my HP omen desktop gt15-1104 i3 13100f to a 4060ti because when I bought it I had also bought a 32-in LG qhd 2560x1440p monitor that goes to 165 refresh rate the 1660 super is great for the 1080p but it is seriously struggling on that monitor and I have researched between the 3060ti and the AMD 6700xt what I have found is that the 4060ti is the best option and should work with my 500 watt power supply and even if not upgrading the PSU to 600 or 650 is still within my budget but I would like a plug and play card as I have heard that HP has their bios locked and one that will also work with the drivers I have 64 GB of ddr5 RAM any assistance on the brand or model would be much appreciated I was looking at the 4060ti founders edition but I'm open to any suggestions of a different brand thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @TechCurious,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.