Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion tgo1-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

would like to know what max speed ram that 8643 motherboard will run it has an AMD Ryzen 5 3500 CPU replaced the 256 GB w A 1 TB WDC WD 3.5 SATA and added a 1TB NV Me  Samsung 980 SSD I also replaced the 8GB of ram w two sticks 16GB 3200 ram. However I'm only getting 1067 MHz out of it that's a lot of ram being wasted if the motherboard can't support it, it may be better to replace the Motherboard CPU, PSU, and case while I wait for the price of GPU's to drop some and stabilize before replacing it  then it would be almost a complete build. then I could take this 3 GB WD blue 3.5 SSD and add it as well . Maybe it would be quicker to go AMD and ask them

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello

[start]
This is an automatic response
in order to avoid writing the same thing each time

Some elements may therefore not apply to you 
To be able to answer you effectively, we need some information

we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support
and for a laptop
HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

Give the full name with the product number P / N

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb

Give the full version of windows

for windows 10 type winver in the search box
if you give the best information
your problem could have a solution more quickly (depending on the difficulty, of course)
Learn how to use the Community

Advice for asking the "Very Best Question"

First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I'm trying to understand why I was sent this waste of my time response. Because in order to submit a question you have to provide that information, had you read the question you would have found the information you're seeking so please don't treat me as if I'm you thanks

HP Recommended

In the title we find

HP Pavillion tgo1-0xxx

And in order to be able to do research, as indicated we need a precise model

in the example given

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb
good luck
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

it is HP Pavillion Desktop TGO1-0023w hope that is all you need

HP Recommended

My bad  this is the product number 6YR56AA#ABA hope this makes things a bit easier for you Thanks 

HP Recommended

it ' s ok

it is indicated as original (this can be different sometimes)

8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)

• Dual channel (1 DIMM per channel) memory architecture
  • Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
  • Supports PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200)
  • Supports 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB DDR4 UDIMMs
  • Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
    note:
    32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
  • Supports up to 32 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers

So if the memory is not functioning properly, in rare cases updating the bios may fix this.
since it's still risky i can only mention it, nothing says this will fix the problem
Sometimes, unless you do not understand the data recorded, the modules are not 100% compatible, you have to find the right ones, not always easy
It may not be possible to change this through the bios, except for some model!
Users had solved this same type of problem with third party software, it is not without risk either, does not work for everyone, and it seems to me that I have been told, that
some have been removed, to avoid problems

just for information

Solved: How to enable XMP profile in bios (if possible) - HP Support Community - 7730603

Solved: I can't change the XMP profile - HP Support Community - 7939056

do not try this type of software

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.