Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000i (1S3R9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, 

I send my computer that I got 3 month ago to the support last week because it keeps crashing when my GPU hit 75/80C degres. 

It's coming back home today, but I would like to know what they did to fix it. 

In the online report its writing, in french : 

VIDEO – ERREUR LIEE A LA PURETE CHROMATIQUE 

and 

BAD PART 

So how could I know what they did to fix it please ? 

Thanks in advance for your response. And sorry for my bad english. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

I think it would be very difficult if not impossible to interpret what they may have done.
But depending on your issue, it would appear to be a graphics card replacement, your best bet would be to contact them directly!
And whether the computer is working normally or not now is the most important thing!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.