Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Desktop PC M01-F1000i (8BX08AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IS THERE SOMEONE HELP ME TO WHERE TO ASK TO HP WHEN I CAN GET MY CPU SINCE I LEFT THE ITEM ON THE STORE WHERE I PURCHASE IT THEN I CONTACT THE STORE BUT THEY SAID STILL NO UPDATE TO THE HP SERVICE  CENTER WHEN THEY SENT TO THE STORE AND IT TAKES A MONTHS SINCE THEY PICKUP MY CPU TO THE STORE. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This is not good.  Only thing I can suggest is to call HP service in your area and find out who is doing the service.

https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

@ELIEZA,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are looking to check the status of the repair on your PC. I want to sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with our customer service team. Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. 

After we receive your unit it will take approximately 3 business days to test, repair & ship your product back to you. It will take approximately 3-4 business days from when HP receives your unit to when it's delivered to you. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out. 

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the repair status.

Follow the instructions below to reach them:  

1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.  

4) Select the country from the drop-down.  

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.  

6) Fill the web form and proceed further.  

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

@ELIEZA,

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.

I see you are looking to check the status of the repair on your PC. I apologize for the experience that you had with our service team. Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out. 

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the repair status.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.