Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Wireless Keyboard 300 (from + Mouse Combo)
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I've started using the HP Wireless Keyboard & Mouse 300 Combo and an external monitor with my 2015-model 13" MacBook Pro.

On the Macbook Pro keyboard, pressing F3 will open Mission Control, and F4 will open Launchpad. I've grown very used to being able to just press F3 when I want to view all my windows at once. But pressing F3 on the HP keyboard treats it as a standard F3 button and doesn't do the additional action that is mapped to the key on the internal MacBook Pro keyboard. I thought maybe I need to press "fn" or a similar modifier on the HP keyboard along with F3 to get my desired outcome, but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get it open when using the HP keyboard? Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.