Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@Trillium 

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Thank you Omar but really I have spent the last few days playing private message with one guy and now been playing phone tag with this other gal who is like one notch above your India support which is not saying much. She can't use her phone after 12:00 noon in Texas time, she can only call in the mornings. I even tried to call her and put in her two digit code and then this female computer voice rattles off numbers and all sorts of nonsense and then says it couldn't make the connect and it disconnects the call. I am older and I remember customer service as actually helping folks quickly. Yours is a long drawn out painful anxiety inducing model at best.  I have already ordered a replacement power supply from Amazon which should arrive here tomorrow by Fedex and it is a much better power supply than an HP replacement part. I see that support with HP has not improved any from 2009 when I bought this machine. The road blocks to decent support is everywhere with HP. My daughter works for a big company and has an important job and she says to me I can buy an HP for 15% off thru her company. I told her no way would I buy another HP again. Two years ago I bought a Dell and not one problem but probably just lucky since I have the feeling they operate the same. The slap together the cheapest parts they can negociate and then call it an HP. There is not time to vet these systems and many times there are problems. I think Apple takes more time and care with design but I need and use Windows programs. HP gives the better support to the big companies that buy from them and give them better support and for consumers they put up road blocks. They assume small business is not worthy enough for better and consumers will just default to a throw away ipad. I will never buy another HP or be put thru their horrendous customer support maze again. It is insult to injury. I will never come back to this forum again since I will probably have my next system built for me to my needs and I can easily take it to them if there is an issue. They will also care about return business. I should be able to get the owner on the phone if need be. Thanks Omar but HP is not working for me very well and hasn't for years. I wish the CEOs at HP would stop pandering to the stockholders and worry about product and service quality and think long term. This brand used to be Excellent with top notch support and now it is just a worn out brand that has relied on its long ago golden years to create new business and it is not working anymore. You have to do it, not try.

HP Recommended

Just got an email from the support person who can't use the HP phone for half the day. THey only let her use it till like 11:00 then she goes to lunch till 12:00 and then can't make outgoing calls. Seriously this how they operate.  She was just going to "Educate" me about how it was out of warranty. She also felt I was unprofessional because I am pissed and will archive it. There you go folks more games with HP. Well at least I can begin posting reviews for HP since I have some time on my hands and now I am really angry. Paying a lot of money on a HP computer does not guarantee you a good product or service and I am total proof of that. Again thank god it didn't burn my house down.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.