Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

So a couple of days ago my PC started to randomly restart, meaning my display cuts to a blackscreen, then my keyboard turns off and then I see the reboot splashscreen.
Ive been trying to solve my issue the past days but to no avail, I tried downloading diffrent drivers, reinstalling windows, checkdisk and sfc/scannow, uninstalling my 3080 and installing older drivers, cleaning my pc and much more but nothing helped.
I also checked CPUZ and other software but all the numbers seem to align with what they should look like so no abnormalities there.
Ive also noticed that it only really happens on higher loads as when I play something like Left 4 Dead I played up to 4 hours without a restart but when I started blender my PC crashed after around 10 minutes.
Which brings me to the conclusion that my PSU or GPU might be broken or faulty.
I need my PC to work as I need it desperately for my work and I hope I can resolve this within the next week.
Thanks for all replies.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @TopKek1586 

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that your pc restarts unexpectedly, I am glad to assist you today.

Please try these steps: click here

Hope this helps!

Please perform these steps and Feel free to reply to your public post for any further assistance.

Thank you for being a Valuable Member of our HP Family.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

-Regards, 

Raj2111
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.