02-26-2019 02:09 PM
On boot up I get the SMART error MBU6J8-7SG9HR-X87SLK-60N303 but it does then boot.
I've run the diagnostics. The error is on the bigger partition, ie not the SSD part.
Please advise what I should do please? Thank you
02-27-2019 04:32 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community
Since this is a Hardware issue, please contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Thank you 😊
I Am An HP Employee