Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I originally had a Uxcell 70mm fan (pictured) from Amazon because it matched the hole pattern perfectly. I have since replaced it with a Cooler Master 80mm to keep things a little more quiet. Just note that a 80mm fan will make things a lot tighter if you're upgrading to a larger GPU (DUAL-RTX2060S-O8G-EVO-V2) like I did. Thankfully I was using rubber mounts, because I had to shift the fan down (momenterally) a few mm to clear the GPU.

HP Recommended

Hi. How did you connect the fan to the motherboard? Did you use Y-splitter? And is it 3- or 4-pin? Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

Hi guys, First time post to the HP community and I have learned a lot reading all the forum post. I recently acquired a HP TG01-0023w PC as well and I have been thinking over my upgrade options. HardwareSense's upgrade videos for this PC have been a immense help. I've chosen to install a ID-Cooling IS-50X for my CPU cooling fan and have picked a couple of Be Quiet Pure Wings 2 92mm case fans for more cooling. One three pin to replace the existing exhaust case fan and then I want to add a intake fan. But I'm unsure if it should be a three pin or four pin fan plug yet though. I'm wondering what are some power alternatives for powering up the added intake fan though? HardwareSense didn't quite thoroughly explain his Sata power splitter, using a Zalman FanMate set up and I'm a little unclear how he did so. I've researched possibly using a DeepCool Fan Hub Control 4PWM Fan Speed Supports Fan with 3Pin/4Pin. But I still need to find out if the main CPU cooling fan four pin plug will work on the HP Erica motherboard. There are many pleased reviews about using this fan hub and it would be the best option if it works I think. Great forum and all other suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

I replaced the Foxconn PVA092G12M case fan with two Noctua NF-B9 Redux-1600 92mm fans.  One exhaust, one intake.  The Foxconn draws 0.42 amps while the Noctua only draw 0.11 amps a piece.  I used a Noctua NA-SYC2 3-pin y-cable splitter off of the case fan 3-pin motherboard connection to power both fans.

I also installed the Scythe Big Shuriken 3 CPU heatsink.  It uses a 4-pin fan.  I can't hear the fans, only the air they are moving.  Temps a much lower too.

HP Recommended

hey jay what case, motherboard and powersupply did you get also do i have to swtich my memory 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.