Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 24-b021 all-in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every article I have read says to "disconnect usb device and try to plug back in again. This device has no usb devices connected other than mouse and keyboard. This message is appearing despite a clean factory restore. Windows trouble shooter was of no help in solving this issue. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. (I'm wondering if this problem is preventing the setup of my DJ 2700 ALL-IN ONE.)IMG_20201226_195609[1].jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

unplug all USB devices

see if that error clears.

if yes the driver for unplugged devices is wrong

is your computer name that in system information page,  BFF40?  (Brazilian freestyle follies)LOL.😎

I want you to know some thing here even all TVs and all Cell phones in home show up here ,via,  wifi and all thing on my sublan ethernet.

so turn off wifi and pull Ethernet cable to PC does that make it go away..

endless devices here, so we have give them all names that are more clear,  like LG TV#1

etc

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.