cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katz79
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Update Windows 10, space problems, help?

HP Recommended
HP Stream - 14-ax030wm

A few months ago my laptop started asking me for the latest version of Windows 10, and everytime I tried to update, both the CPU and the Memory were ok but the disk space always said I needed to free up space (8 GB required). I deleted almost everything on my laptop, and it stills says i need to free more space. I seriously dont know what to do, I keep releasing more space, still no update, still no space. I even tried to reset the laptop (turn it off and on and then pressing F11) and it told me that I needed to free even more space even though I dont have anything else to uninstall or delete. Somebody please help.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,454 90,331 11,614 24,904
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@katz79

Please try the following solution

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-upgrade-on-a...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your notebook, is ...

Product Number: X7S51UA
Description: HP Stream - 14-ax030wm

Have, Motherboard ...

• Part No: 905305-601
  • Description: MOTHERBOARD UMA, Intel Celeron N-3060, 32Gb., eMMC, WIN
  • Rohs: COMPLY_2.08

UMA = Unified Memory Architecture. Signify what have the graphics, storage eMMC, processor, are integrated (soldered) and didn't replace.

This device are created for Internet Navigation. Then, the storage is limited and the other's softwar's must be moved to other devices (USB HHD, pendrive, etc ...). Only use eMMC, for the Operating System.

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation