Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp dc7800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can somebody help me with a gaming gpu for my hp dc7800 small form factor.

My budget is 50 €.

Thanks everybody.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Terra2+, welcome to the forum.

There simply isn't a video card that will be compatible with your motherboard that will be good for gaming.  The SFF computers are not meant to be upgraded.  The case is too small to allow for good airflow.  Here is the Illustrated Parts and Service Map for the computer.  On Page 2, in the section titled "Other boards", it lists only two compatible video cards.  They would have to be low-profile.  Another problem that you will have is, the computer was released in 2007.  This means that the motherboard doesn't have UEFI.  I know this isn't what you wanted to hear.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.