Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

The power switch should be the the common 9-pin layout. I used this diagram for reference, and everything works fine:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Antow3y3bSs/UHep9JCc1GI/AAAAAAAABaY/629raXFwD2Q/s1600/fp.jpg

If you have another layout, you might need to look up the diagram, but the Odense motherboard sports the common 9-pin layout.

I did have an issue with the cases front USB 3.0 ports not working. I tried changing/updating the driver, and made sure the plug was securely connected to motherboard, but it still wouldn't work. I reached out to Corsair, who sent me a replacement front I/O panel, with no hassle or need to send the old one.

The case I bought, the Corsair Carbide 400R is part of their High Airflow Mid Tower line. Corsair claims that these models offer plenty of room for airflow and mounting for cooling accessories, such as fans or radiators. My case in particular has mounting on the top, front, rear, and side panel, for fan or radiator units. However, I would be cautious going cross manufacturer, as hardware might not line up correctly if it's proprietary design.

For the wireless connectors, you will need to open the top od the case and remove the antenna, and mount the leads on the new case somehow. I opted not to be bothered with it, as I decided to hardwire it with ethernet anyway.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.