Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Have narrowed to these two but don’t know the significance of what makes them different.

The 2234 has 1 TB SSD storage and 1 TB PCle NVMe M.2 SSD.

The 2060 has 1 TB HDD storage; 256 GB SDD storage. It also has 256 GB PCle NVMe SSD. And it has  2nd hard drive with 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD.

I don’t game, but run lots of applications at once, videoconference, and I care about speed. Can anyone recommend which one I should go with and why? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Brooks1 

I don't know other specs, but storage alone I would buy to save time to upgrade later.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Brooks1 

I don't know other specs, but storage alone I would buy to save time to upgrade later.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you Banhein. I couldn’t tell which has more storage since the 2060 has a 2nd drive. Does that not add storage, if you don’t mind me asking?

HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c08048945

Internal Storage
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
Hard drive (2nd)
1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD

Found $709.00

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c07929809

Internal Storage
1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

$859.99

See with your budget
but the 256 GB, can quickly be a problem if you need a lot of programs to install

@banhien  ?

[edit] thank' s  @Ric_ob  👌

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you! I gather that the main drive is the one I should care about. It sounds like the 2234 is the way to go.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.