Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-q254in, Z8G07AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can i Use hp original pavilion high power 4.5mm 150w slim adapter  instead of  7.4mm 150watt using 4.5mm to 7.4mm Connector or Dongle 

my hp pavilion all in one desktop details:

Model: HP Pavilion All-in-One  24-q254in

Product No: Z8G07AA

actually my 7.4mm pin/connector150w adapter  is not working and googled a lot but could not find in market, but finally got this 150w slim adapter with 4.5mm pin/connector only and 4.5mm to 7.4mm connector, so can i use this 4.5mm pin smart 150 w adapter instead of 7.4mm pin/connector 150w using 4.5mm to 7.4mm connector.

so please help & suggest me.. because of this adapter only i did not use my All in one desktop more than 8 months. this is really my bad & shamed about this 7.4mm pin/connector150w adapter.so please help & suggest me

• my all in one7.4mm pin/connector 150w adapter -  AC input : 100 - 240V  ~ 2A   50 ~ 60 Hz , DC output : 19.5V ~ 7.69A 150W
  • 4.4mm pin/connector150w slim adapter -  AC input : 100 - 240V ~2.5A   50 ~ 60 Hz , DC output : 19.5V ~ 7.7A 150W

Product details: 

hp original pavilion high power 4.5mm 150w slim adapter for hp envy omen pavilion x360 laptops & aio desktops (2dr33aa)-  Black

https://www.amazon.in/HP-Pavilion-Adapter-Desktops-2DR33AA/dp/B07FTSLL74/ref=pd_vtp_1/257-8085539-80...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@sarabhesh 

Your machine uses AC Adapter part # 903715-800 which is available from HP parts store

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=Z8G07AA

You can use part # and search elsewhere in your country. I saw it from Amazon and eBay. HP won't allow me to post the link, please search yourself

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your suggestion..! searched with partnumber, but  i could not adapter with same part number, but got it with same configuration means same input & output voltages & 150 w, so yes as you suggested bought it in hyderabad (India) in some HP servicing centers, but once started to use it, getting screen with beep sound for 2 or 3 minutes after that shown message as bellow and bought some adapter system was on properly, but screen was getting as blur..blur so please resolve my problem.

"Error: Unsupported adapter installed

PC will automatically power down in few seconds"

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-23 at 17.21.49.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.