Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z5N07AA#AABL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

is there a option to turn off the red light or dim it down?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @jpack1989,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know if there was an option to turn off the red light on the tower or dim it down.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

I suggest that you check the steps in the link: Configuring the LED Lighting with the HP OMEN Control App

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

There is no Control App available Omen Desktop 880-020t CTO.  Lightihng is not available in Omen Command Control.  What are my options?

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue. Would like to turn off the red LED lights in the HP Omen 880-50 case and the Omen Command Center softward doesn't give me any options to control the lighting.

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.