Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 31.5 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 32-b0000i (3N9R3AV)

How to setup a second monitor on my AIO, the USB-C does not work.  Does it support Video out.  There are no VGA, HDMI or DVI ports on the rear of the system.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @rob118461 ,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The HP Pavilion 31.5 Inch All-In-One Desktop PC 32-B0000i (3N9R3AV) comes with a USB-C port, but it's important to note that not all USB-C ports support video output. If the USB-C port on your AIO does not support video out, you'll need to explore other options to set up a second monitor.

Here are some alternative solutions:

HDMI Port: Check if your AIO has an HDMI port. If it does, you can connect your second monitor using an HDMI cable.

USB Ports: Look for any additional USB ports on your AIO. Some monitors support a USB connection for video output. You may need a USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-DisplayPort adapter, depending on the type of connection your monitor supports.

DisplayPort: If your AIO has a DisplayPort, you can use a DisplayPort cable to connect your second monitor.

Wireless Display: If your second monitor supports wireless display technology (like Miracast), you may be able to connect wirelessly. Check your monitor's specifications and your AIO for compatibility.

USB Docking Station: Consider using a USB docking station that provides additional video outputs. Connect the docking station to one of the USB ports on your AIO, and then connect your monitor to the docking station.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.-

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.