Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Phoenix 850-065se desktop M0K57AV
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I looked at power supplies one with cables already mounted unsure about what will fit in the case or voltage other than around 12+ volts. Is there a 700w available that would fit, right voltage and cables already attached. Amazon has an EVA 700B1,80+ Bronze 100-B1-0700 K1. product dim. 5.5x5.9x3.4"  Item dim. 5.51x5.91x3.35". I was upgrading just to be certain no issues would come up after 2 other upgrades.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tdx0, welcome to the forum.

The EVGA PSU should work fine in your computer.  I suggest measuring the existing PSU to assure that the new one will fit into the space provided.  The computer will only use the amount of power from the PSU that is necessary to run it properly.  The remainder of the power will be there for peak usage.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@tdx0, welcome to the forum.

The EVGA PSU should work fine in your computer.  I suggest measuring the existing PSU to assure that the new one will fit into the space provided.  The computer will only use the amount of power from the PSU that is necessary to run it properly.  The remainder of the power will be there for peak usage.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Thanks I will order one today. I saw one that had a better warranty has only one preinstalled cable the 24 pin for the mother board. It comes with 8-10 other cables you plug in. I will double check those dimentions. Have a good Christmas.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.