Level 2
25 13 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

wireless keyboard not working after computer repair

HP Recommended
all in one touch screen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

computer repaired by hp. old wireless keyboard  nor new one they just sent will work . worked fine befbefore repair

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,614 3,973
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@babs58

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I understand the wireless keyboard isn't working after the device was repaired,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Do you have the USB receiver that connects your wireless keyboard to the computer?

(Did you remove the USB receiver before shipping it to the repair center?)

Eager to help!

Please provide the above details for further assistance.

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
babs58
Author
Level 2
25 13 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exactly whwhat happhappened. they didn't return the dongle when they returnreturned keyboard and mouse with computer. ended up having to replace computer anyway. New desktop now having graphics card issues(says no graphics card supported ) and gave failure code of U0FTS4-91N926-GXPQRF-G1HX03 when ran keyboard test.

0 Kudos
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,614 3,973
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@babs58

Thank you for replying with this detailed response 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm afraid that's a hardware malfunction and I recommend you Contact HP to have the device repaired:

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

* Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution".

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation