Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 600 G4 Desktop Mini PC

I have a HP ProDesk 600 G4 with the following specs: 16gb 2666ghz ram, I5-8500T, UHD Graphics 630 and a 256gb m.2

I was listening to music and all of a sudden the pc went black and I got an error that Said: Winload.efi is missing or corrupt, it wasn't a blue screen as it was a straight crash. It's recognised in the bios but it doesn't get recognised in the Windows setup via usb (both Windows 10 and 11) I've disabled all the storage controllers and still doesn't work (the recovery doesn't give me the usb option or the reset this pc option) it's a Toshiba m.2 NVMe ssd, I've tried a couple drivers to install through the load driver but still nothing (not to sure if they were even compatible but either way) I really need help with this, I've also tried diskpart and the cmd in Windows recovery but still nothing, now there's no os that's recognised on the m.2 conpletely, still recognised tho, I have 3 usbs, a 4gb,8gb and 32gb, it's labelled as:KBG3OZMV256G TOSHIBA-597PD6HXPZXP. would very much appreciate help🙁

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.