Did you mean: 
mistyjazz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

AiO program on computer won't stay on screen

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I downloaded the HP AiO Remote app on my computer.  I clicked on it and it has me check that I read the policy, then it says "let's get started" then it mysteriously leaves my screen.

I removed the program from my computer and then re-installed it and the same thing happens.

Any ideas please?

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,958 2,603
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mistyjazz

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the All-in-one remote app is not working correctly on your computer.

Don’t worry, I’d love to help!

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• What is the model of your printer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

I would like to inform you that the All-in-one remote app is for mobile devices and not for computers. You need to install the full feature software on your computer to use the full functions of the printer.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation