TechnoPikachu
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Automatic Maintenance problems

HP Recommended
F3D65AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Been having problems wth the automatic maintenance, like it comes on when it wants to not the time I set it, would like help understand it or a way that I can turn it off completely beacuse i dont need it. If I wanted to run a maintenance i would do it on my own

3 REPLIES 3
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @TechnoPikachu,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see from the post that you are having issues with the Automatic Maintenance problem on your HP Desktop. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Did you look for a solution using related forum posts?

If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps

I hope this should help you resolve the issue. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
TechnoPikachu
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn't help me at all when i have a timer set that is when i want to do the maintenance which is at 1p.m. not 11p.m. if i wanted to do it at 11 i would have set it at 11 the time is changing itself. please fix this or just let people turn it off completely so we dont have to deal with it

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @TechnoPikachu,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I understand you have followed the steps suggested and still having the issue, don't worry as I have a few other steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Let's try to turn On the computer and perform Windows update manually, using this link.

I would suggest please update the BIOS on your PC and check if it helps.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Once done, let's restart the PC and then set the time and check if it reverts.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation