Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13.5 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 14-ef0000 (3Y838AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Just newly bought the HP Spectre x360. I'm a first-year uni student studying architecture. I've been setting up all my apps ready for university, however, one app in particular just would not download. I have a Samsung phone, the S20+, and the screen has recently been having some issues. i.e. the screen must have dropped in a pong or something because scrolling is very difficult on the screen. It is most of the time unresponsive to touch and scrolling. This has made it difficult for me to go on Samsung Notes, which is where all my notes are. I knew I could access these on the windows. However, after searching it up all I can see is a blank part where the dowload/install button should be.

I looked online and followed these instructions but it didn't solve anything:

Initially I recommend that you make sure you are signed in with your Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store;

Update store apps;

Open the store and click on library;
Click on Get updates and wait for all apps to be updated;

Clear the store cache;

Click on the Windows search bar and type: wsreset press Enter;

Run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter;

Press Windows key + i and go to System;
Click on Troubleshooting and then on Other Troubleshooters;
Select Windows Store Apps and click Run on the right;

Check if you can now download and install the Samsung Notes application;

Please help me out if you can. This is what I can see. I don't know what is wrong with it. I'm going to try and contact additional support and if I do find the answer, I'll update the post.

peacej22_0-1674297511037.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.