Bsue17
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Connection issues with Orbit

HP Recommended
iPhone 6plus
iOS

I have an iPhone 6plus I've been trying to sync with my hp orbit. Both devices are on the same network and connected through Bluetooth. I get the number on the pic to put on my phone to pair. As soon as I click pair it comes up saying it can't find a pic in pairing. I tried it sigh my iPhone 5 on the same network and it happened with that device as well. How do I sync the iPhone to orbit when they are on the same network and it's saying it can't find the pic? 

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 666
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Bsue17

Welcome to HP Forums, 
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

When was the last time it worked without these issues? or is this the first time you are attempting to use this app?

If you have installed the app on both your phone and your computer, try the below steps:

Step 1: Start HP Orbit on the computer
Step 2: Download and install the Android and iOS apps
Step 3: Pair your devices
Step 4: Transfer between devices
Step 5: Work with your transferred files

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted on any other assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Cheers;)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation