ErasmusLJSA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Error 1168 in HP Photo Creations

HP Recommended
HP Photo Creations
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I get an error 1168 when trying to access this program. I used it at first a monyh ago and it was wonderful, but then this happened. I have uninstalled it, downloaded it again, and now it won;t even installerror.jpg

Any suggestions. I have tried with administrator right but it is the same. Where and how does it establish a connection with the RocketLife server. BTW I am in South Africa so my time zone is set up as Harare Zimbabwe, which Windows default to.

Please help!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
RocketLife
Level 9
1,067 1,062 62 268
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Erasmus.

This error indicates a conflict with Microsoft Internet Explorer. (Even if you normally use another browser, Internet Explorer affects your Internet settings.) So resetting Internet Explorer should help.

Here's how:

1. Open Internet Explorer and select the Tools menu (gear icon).
    2. Click on Internet Options.
    3. Select the Advanced tab.
    4. Click the Reset button (bottom of window).
    5. Close Internet Explorer.
    6. Restart your computer.
    7. Launch HP Photo Creations.

Our support team is always happy to help. You can reach them at hpphotocreations@hp.com.

Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation